Here at Beep! We’re going places and are seeking someone to enhance our technical offerings for our global customer base.
We are based in the UK, but work in the heart of Silicon Valley. Collectively we embrace innovative technology and beautiful design to bring ideas to reality. Our creative toolkit and technical stack allows us to break the rules and build new and exciting brands, platforms and all sorts of visually stunning experiences.
So, what are we looking for?
Eat, drink, code, repeat. Beep developers are passionate and curious, constantly improving their skills to keep up with technology. We work on challenging projects and produce high-quality work in a collaborative, creative setting. You’ll work directly with our design team and inspire others around you to create super-smooth responsive experiences and intuitive web applications for our global client portfolio.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building slick front end code for web applications, dynamic responsive websites and rich online experiences using WordPress and other technologies
- Work alongside a united team of designers, strategists, and fellow developers to build brand new experiences using our evolving tech. Communicate clearly and effectively between departments, sharing knowledge early in the production process to minimise project delays
- Able to produce confident clean code in HTML, CSS & JS, upholding your code quality and ensuring that accessibility, readability and maintainability are consciously considered
- You have a strong eye for design detail and the ability to be creative with your technical delivery.
- Work with our development team to help define our best practice techniques and input on our daily front end challenges
- Minimum 5 years experience working commercially on the majority of our current FE stack listed below
Our current stack
- HTML5, SASS, CSS animation techniques
- GIT and Jira
- VS Code or IDE of your choice
- Adobe XD, Figma, Webflow
- MacBook Pro and OSX environment
- Google Workspace, Office 365, etc.
- Slack, Zoom, Teams, etc.
- You are a super positive, energetic, and friendly person
- You thrive on embracing any challenge with a can-do attitude
- You are a bit of a nerd and love hearing about new technologies
- You are ‘team sensitive’ during intense situations and deadlines
- 28 days holiday plus we close the studio at Christmas
- Pension plan, sick pay and strong remuneration package
- Kit: Macbook Pro, magic mouse and keyboard
- Pizza, coffee and other goodies on the house
- Regular team socials, events and quarterly all hands sessions
Our company may be small but hiring is a big deal for us. We take a very thorough approach to finding the right fit for both our business and our people. Our hiring process includes in-depth interviews with different team members to give you and us as much insight as possible. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our mutual goal to help you find the ideal position for your skills and strengths.
We all come with our own quirks that make us unique. We thrive on that, we embrace what’s ‘different’, it’s a big part of who we are. Beep does not discriminate and will welcome anyone to apply who fits the right mind-set, attitude and energy that we all feed on as a team.